Who we are
Couzins Enterprises LLC DBA Patriot Pharmacy
Our website address is: http://patriotrxphilly.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your Privacy Rights (HIPAA)
Patriot Pharmacy is required by the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (“HIPAA”), and to provide you with this notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to Personal Health Information. PHI. PHI is information about you that identifies you and that relates to your past, present or future physical or mental health or condition and related health care services. This Notice of Privacy Practices (“Notice”) describes your rights regarding your PHI and how the Pharmacy may use and disclose this PHI. The Pharmacy is required to follow the terms of the Notice that is currently in effect. We will notify you in the event there is a breach of your unsecured PHI.
Patriot Pharmacy does not use or disclose protected health information unless permitted or required by law. Patriot Pharmacy must follow new laws protecting the privacy of your protected health information. These new laws are known as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) privacy rules. Learn more about HIPAA through the information contained in the links below.
- HIPAA Definitions — A list of the definitions used in the HIPAA Privacy Implementation Handbook.
- Aviso de Privacidad — En este aviso se describe de qué manera se puede utilizar y revelar la información médica sobre usted y cómo usted puede obtener acceso a dicha información.
- HIPAA Business Associate Agreement — Appendix A for the HIPAA Privacy Implementation Handbook
- HIPAA Privacy Notice — This notice describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information.
- Privacy Implementation Handbook — The HIPAA privacy regulations, also known as the “privacy rule,” apply only to covered entities. Covered entities include health care plans, health care clearinghouses and health care providers which transmit any health information in electronic form.
- HS 1815 — Department of Human Services Authorization for Use or Disclosure of Personal Information
- HS 1815-S — Departamento de Servicios Humanos Autorización para la utilización o divulgación de información privada